Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Splish Splash

So a few days ago, I decided to let Koda go on a boat ride with us to the White River. To my surprise he LOVED it! He usually doesn't like water too much, especially baths. Even at the pool he just stays on the top step...never more. At the river it was a totally different story! He would jump, run, splash and play in the river. He had so much fun running from the water to the sand and back.

He also played fetch in the water, something that he has never done before.





Koda's 3rd birthday is September 10th and I will be doing a contest on LuckyPups Facebook Fan Page!



The dog with the most votes for there best Birthday Photo will receive this personalized glass dog bowl. 14 different fonts available! Check out my Etsy shop for more information on this bowl.



 How to Enter: 
1. Become a fan of LuckyPups on Facebook.

2. Upload your best birthday photo.

3. Invite your friends to become a fan and vote! You can not vote more than once per photo.Voting multiple times for the same photo is not allowed on this contest.

*Contest ends Wednesday, September 15th at Midnight, Central time .

If you have any questions please message Koda on Facebook or send an email to luckypups@centurytel.net

8 comments:

  1. You have the cutest doggy & a great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest puppy ever!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am visiting and following you from a link on I Still Want More Puppies Blog. You have a wonderful blog! Koda is adorable!

    Looking forward to reading more from you. I invite you to come visit my blog and follow me if you’d like at http://www.parkavenuechihuahua.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend! :-)

    ~ Tina

    ReplyDelete